Sorrento, Italy 2024
Join me for a break from everyday life and bask in the local culture, food, sights and air of Southern Italy.
Breathe, reflect and adventure as you wish.
Wisdom of the Ages Event in Sorrento, Italy.
Writer’s Retreat in Sorrento, Italy
Stay tuned for more info!
Book Your Own Custom Retreat
We can help you plan a curated getaway to your destination of choice! We can facilitate the venue selection, activities, travel logistics, payment processing and more.
This coastal getaway is beautifully set atop cliffs in the Sorrentine peninsula in Italy. The breathtaking town offers a variety of amenities from food to the sights. Our space is perfectly equipped to help you or your group experience the growth, or rest, that you have been waiting for!
Unlike your typical retreat, I create a loosely curated schedule at your discretion. My intention is to ensure participants experience the beauty of Sorrento, while also taking the time they need for themselves.
Our Villa is comprised of eight (8) bedrooms and eight (8) bathrooms. Three (3) of bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning/heating. In addition to a magnificent kitchen, the villa has multiple gathering areas for conversations and reflection.
Room selection is based on availability at time of booking/deposit.
WiFi – The villa provides access to WiFi. However, if you are intending to access sensitive data or need larger band width, we highly recommend a secondary access via your technology or services such as Solis.
- Transportation to / from Napoli (Naples airport or Naples train station).
- Welcome Dinner in Sorrento Centre, plus one additional group dinner at local eatery.
- Continental Breakfast and light snacks.
- Special “Lemon Tour” in Sorrento.
- Dinner prepared at the Villa with our special guest chef, Franco.
- Access to additional tours and adventures arranged by our local friend and expert. Additional tours will be at your cost (a la carte) and paid in cash/euros directly at time of reservations. Weather and participation may have impact on pricing and timing.
We do not include cost of airfare and transportation other than that noted. Please book your flights to Napoli Naples Airport, also known as Capodichino Airport (IATA: NAP). Use your travel rewards and credits. Check with your advisor, this may be a business tax write off.
- Where do I fly into?
- Please book your flights to Napoli Naples Airport, also known as Capodichino Airport (IATA: NAP). *Use your travel rewards and credits. Check with your advisor, this may be a business tax write-off.
- Is this a business retreat?
- This is not a business retreat. However, if this creates an environment where you might engage in business planning for 2024 or continue to work with your clients while here in Sorrento, you are welcome to do that.
- Will we go on excursions together?
- We encourage you to attend the three group dinners, however, all other excursions are at your discretion. My intention for this group is to create lasting friendships through curiosity about our environment organically. Adventuring out to explore together makes delightful surprises. Should you choose to do so, feel free to venture out solo.
- The additional excursions will be at the request of attendees.
- Is this for women only?
- This particular time, we are limiting the participants to women only. We are happy to recommend accommodations for before and after so you can invite your significant other or a man-friend.
What Clients Say
Curious about visiting Sorrento or curating a retreat of your own?