Join me in Sorrento, Italy
Join me as we slow down from our everyday lives to bask in the local culture, food, sights and air of Southern Italy. Slow down to breathe, reflect and adventure as you wish. On my return from Sorrento last year, I felt called to share my experiences in more ways than just writing and speaking about it. You now have the opportunity to walk and experience the history and delightful surprises for yourself.
This coastal getaway is beautifully set atop cliffs in the Sorrentine peninsula in Italy. The breathtaking town offers a variety of amenities from food to the sights. During this gathering with like-minded Women, you will have an amazing opportunity to travel and experience the growth, or rest, that you have been waiting for!
Unlike your typical retreat, participation in the loosely curated schedule is at your
discretion. My intention is that this become a collaboration of the minds and souls of
Women who are here to learn and grow at the pace that feels right for each individual. Do you want to hike up the cliffs and see how far your inspiration soars? Have you been searching for the right time to enjoy your surroundings in the company of yourself?
Sorrento is calling your name! You will be able to create a schedule that works for the outcome you desire!
What are our accommodations? We will be staying in a stunning historical Villa. Surrounded by greenery, it is the perfect location for anyone seeking relaxation, privacy, and an ‘Italian-style’ holiday. The enchanting and inspiring environment guarantees a calming and relaxing atmosphere for all. With private
terraces and WiFi, you can enjoy the company of others or have a solo journey abroad.
Have we piqued your interest? Sign up now to get updates first – spots are limited!
Our Villa is comprised of eight (8) bedrooms and eight (8) bathrooms. Three (3) of bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning/heating. In addition to a magnificent kitchen, the villa has multiple gathering areas for conversations and reflection.
Room selection is based on availability at time of booking/deposit.
WiFi – The villa provides access to WiFi. However, if you are intending to access sensitive data or need larger band width, we highly recommend a secondary access via your technology or services such as Solis.
- Transportation to / from Napoli (Naples Airport).
- Welcome Dinner in Sorrento Centre, plus one additional group dinner at local eatery.
- Continental Breakfast and light snacks.
- Special “Lemon Tour” in Sorrento.
- Dinner prepared at the Villa with our special guest chef, Franco.
- Access to additional tours and adventures arranged by our local friend and expert. Additional tours will be at your cost (a la carte) and paid in cash/euros directly at time of reservations. Weather and participation may have impact on pricing and timing.
We do not include cost of airfare and transportation other than that noted. Please book your flights to Napoli Naples Airport, also known as Capodichino Airport (IATA: NAP). Use your travel rewards and credits. Check with your advisor, this may be a business tax write off.
Arrival – Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- 10-night stay $4,495 US*
- Departure by Noon, Friday, October 13th
- 15-night stay $5,595 US*
- Departure by Noon, Wednesday, October 18th
- Early Bird pricing until March 31, 2023 (if still available).
- Payment in full is required by June 1, 2023.
- Cancellation fee may apply after June 1, 2023
*After March 31, 2023, the price may also include an increase due to Euro conversion rates.
- Where do I fly into?
- Please book your flights to Napoli Naples Airport, also known as Capodichino Airport (IATA: NAP). *Use your travel rewards and credits. Check with your advisor, this may be a business tax write-off.
- Is this a business retreat?
- This is not a business retreat. However, if this creates an environment where you might engage in business planning for 2024 or continue to work with your clients while here in Sorrento, you are welcome to do that.
- Will we go on excursions together?
- We encourage you to attend the three group dinners, however, all other excursions are at your discretion. My intention for this group is to create lasting friendships through curiosity about our environment organically. Adventuring out to explore together makes delightful surprises. Should you choose to do so, feel free to venture out solo.
- The additional excursions will be at the request of attendees.
- Is this for women only?
- This particular time, we are limiting the participants to women only. We are happy to recommend accommodations for before and after so you can invite your significant other or a man-friend.
This is your opportunity to create a custom travel experience tailored to your specific desires! We welcome you to relax and breathe, see the sights, learn to cook Italian style, tour a lemon orchard and taste homemade limoncello. There will be plenty of options to connect with fellow travelers to dine, to take tours, to take in the sights, to attend classes. Or to have time alone – maybe you prefer to get lost (and perhaps find yourself?) on solo excursions.
Get lost in the Moment
Or for the day! On morning walks to the local coffee bar, Bar Ercolani on the Piazza Tasso, or to the local shops, getting lost is half the fun! Take a friend or go solo.
Highlights from my last trip to Sorrento!
Have we piqued your interest?
Sign up now to get updates first – spots are limited!
Follow the link below to take the next step to joining me for Sorrento, 2023.
COUNT DOWN TO THE END OF EARLY BIRD PRICING!